Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Good Market’s website, www.goodmarket.global, collectively referred to herein below as this “Website.”
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Good Market and / or it’s licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You are expressly restricted from all of the following:
- Posting, communicating, or transmitting any information or material that infringes on any intellectual property or right of another person or entity;
- Posting any information that is untrue, inaccurate or not your own;
- Republish material from Website in any media without providing due credit;
- Selling, sub-licensing and / or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and / or showing any Website material without providing credit;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from this website without prior consent;
- Redistribute content from this website without prior consent;
- Use the Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Good Market may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Good Market a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Good Market reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
- Certain parts of this Website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the Website. Good Market does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Good Market, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Good Market shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Good Market reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be sensitive, inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Good Market a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Removal of Links from our Website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Good Market makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consultation or advice to you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Good Market, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Good Market, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Good Market from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your express or implied breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Good Market is permitted to revise these Terms at any time it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
Good Market shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
There Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Good Market and you in relation to your use of this Webstie, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Arizona for the resolution of any disputes.